Committed to Your Economic Success
Local 377 provides extensively trained, high quality ironworkers to its contractor partners throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Clients and Local 377 members alike prosper when projects are completed on time, on budget and accident-free. This is our goal – to provide the most productive, cost effective, quality-minded workforce available…anywhere!
The benefits of working with Local 377 are numerous:
- Training – Members are trained in all ironworking crafts and are prepared for commercial, industrial and residential jobs. Our four-year, 700-hour apprenticeship program at our new, state-of-the-art training center, ensures ongoing availability of qualified workers. Equipped with the newest training aids and technology.
- Flexible help – Our workforce is available to you when you need us for as long as you need us; and not a financial burden to you when you don’t – even in cities in which you normally do not do business.
- Safety first – Local 377 ironworkers must complete comprehensive health and safety training for the high-risk tasks involved in our trade. These include – but are not limited to:
- OSHA 10
- Subpart R Steel Erection
- Lead Awareness
- Scaffold Erection
- Lower costs – Local 377 requires its members to understand and practice the connection between safety and competitiveness. We put safety first, which reduces your comp, downtime and absenteeism costs. Additionally, contractors doing business with Local 377 can take advantage of the ADR Workers’ Comp Program, which can result in lower rates for you through improved benefits delivery and dispute resolution.
- Productivity – Our vastly skilled craftspeople offer the highest in productivity, which means increased profits for our industry partners. No unskilled hands, On time, On budget, We stand by our work!
Drug-free workplace – Local 377 and its members practice zero tolerance for drug or alcohol use on the job site – making your job site a safer, more productive one.
For more information about how your business can benefit from working with Ironworkers 377, contact a Business Representative today at (415) 285-3880.